Skip to content
- Guides will wear masks and ask the clients to also wear masks which will be provided if needed.
- We will also provide hand sanitizer and wet wipes for the use of both the guide and the clients.
- The guide will sanitize the vehicle after each group of clients and the equipment will be sanitized after use.
- The snack packs provided to the clients will be purchased in individual serving sizes and after proper sanitation procedures will be placed in zip lock bags for each person in the client party. Lunches will either be purchased premade at commercial Delis in Jackson or from concessionaires in Yellowstone National Park.
- Guides will maintain at least a six foot distance and avoid physical contact when practical.
- The guide will take the temperature of each person with a touchless thermometer and if someone is running a fever the tour will be cancelled.
- The head guide has had his Covid-19 Vaccination and other guides will get theirs as soon as it is available.